Sunday, April 6, 2008

Olympia & Delphi


Just got back from my last trip with CYA! We went to Olympia and Delphi. Overall the trip was fun, though unfortunately it was rainy and cold the first and last days. The ancient sites of Olympia and Delphi were both awesome, though I must say my favorite places were the villages we stopped in for lunch. Especially lovely was Pylos (see pic at left), a seaside town 2 hours from Olympia and very far south on the Peloponnese. Seriously, Pylos was so picturesque it was hard to believe real people lived in it. Anyway, enjoy the random pics - I don't feel like doing captions right now, but if you have any questions feel free to ask! ;)




























2 comments:

titiA said...

Mari love the pictures I want to know where you were especially the one in the clouds.
Love Titi

Marilyn said...

The first one is pic of Pylos, the second is a view of Delphi taken from the balcony of my hotel room, the third is some temple at Delphi, and the last one (my favorite) is a cool shot of how Delphi looks when it's been foggy and rainy.